As every year, I visited Créativa (regional fair) but I also went in Paris to visit l’aiguille en fête (needle celebrating).
I tried to be reasonable but I have made a few purchases.
– Wepam modelling paste : I’m tired of cleaning my oven after cooking Fimo and using a non toxic modelling paste is much more clever.
– glass rhinestones + pressure button back : to make my own models for the necklace my friend Marie offered me.
– my favorite : this man paints watercolor and had the brilliant idea of making cross-stich kits. His universe is so poetic, I love !!
– metal foils : so hard to find in France ! so I bought every colour they had and some double coated bondaweb.
– iron on fabric sheets : glitter, flock and metal. I will cut them with my Cameo ! Gift for the fair : free kit of metal strass.
– light grey merino balls : in France we say “mice grey”, I want to knit a bolero for… my Mice (nickname of my daughter).
– a band of Lyon lace : pick up from a box full of small pièces.
– two fat quarters of japanese fabrics : it was very hard to choose from many models.
As I was in Paris, I also went to “Marché Saint Pierre” (a 2500 m² fabrics store !).
– synthetic leather : thin and very soft, to sew a skirt.
– a piece of indian fabric : when I saw it, I said to myself : “I want it“.
Marché Saint Pierre is also an area (at the foot of the Sacré Cœur) full of other fabrics and notions stores.
It was a day I almost regretted not to be Parisian (almost ).
So I have lots of furnitures and ideas but… a health problem prevents me to do anything.
My website won’t have new post for a while, please be patient !