I tried to be reasonable but I have made a few purchases.
– glass rhinestones + pressure button back : to make my own models for the necklace my friend Marie offered me.
– my favorite : this man paints watercolor and had the brilliant idea of making cross-stich kits. His universe is so poetic, I love !!
– iron on fabric sheets : glitter, flock and metal. I will cut them with my Cameo ! Gift for the fair : free kit of metal strass.
– a band of Lyon lace : pick up from a box full of small pièces.
– two fat quarters of japanese fabrics : it was very hard to choose from many models.
– synthetic leather : thin and very soft, to sew a skirt.
– a piece of indian fabric : when I saw it, I said to myself : “I want it“.
Marché Saint Pierre is also an area (at the foot of the Sacré Cœur) full of other fabrics and notions stores.
It was a day I almost regretted not to be Parisian (almost ).
So I have lots of furnitures and ideas but… a health problem prevents me to do anything.
My website won’t have new post for a while, please be patient !