We just spent 4 days in New York.
We were amazed, though it was too short.
I had taken my family in a craftstore : “You have a time limit… and a spending limit !”
It’s a fact that I wish I could buy the whole store !
I had been reasonable :
– a vinyl transfer paper roll for my stickers,
– 2 multi surfaces metallic paint (wood, canvas, paper, fabrics),
– elastic fiber for beads,
– glass etching cream (10 times cheaper than in France !),
– 3 pieces handled squeegees,
– a ball of multicolored mercerized cotton.
A special thanks to Alice who gave me tips for craftstores.
Leave a Reply